Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

How to Quit Smoking Cigarettes by Using Milk, Oranges, and Grapefruit


Are you trying to quit smoking? Smoking cigarettes is not only a nasty habit, but a serious addiction as well. Many people who try to quit cold turkey always seem to fail and go back to smoking. Now some people use patches, medicines, or gums to quit smoking, but are they really safe for you? Not sure how safe these medicines are, but if you are willing to quit smoking cigarettes cold turkey there are certain foods that can help you out. I know this may sound a little crazy, because usually when some people quit smoking they go right to food and usually crave cigarettes after any type of food, especially sugar. So are there actually certain foods that can help you from craving cigarettes? Yes, there are certain foods that can make the taste of cigarettes very bitter and nasty.
Milk
If you are a milk lover this one is perfect for you to try. Say this is your first day or so quitting smoking and you still have some cigarettes hanging around the house just in case you have the need to smoke one. Good take that spare cigarette and dip it into a cup of milk. I know this may sound quite disgusting, but that is the whole purpose of this. Don't over saturate it, but make sure you wet enough. Then allow the cigarette to dry out for 30 minutes or so. Once the cigarette is dry place it down somewhere until you have a craving to smoke. When you get that craving to have a cigarette, light the milk cigarette up and see what will happen. The cigarette will have a very bitter, nasty, and horrible smell, which will make you put that cigarette out right away and keep you from smoking again. Then from there on every time you crave a cigarette do this over and over again eventually you will succeed.
Orange or Grapefruit
Now I love oranges, but Grapefruits well not that much, but theses two mixed helped me with my cigarette cravings. I ate half of the orange and half of the grapefruit. Then I squeezed the juices from both fruits into a small plastic cup and dip a cigarette into this juice. Allowed the cigarette to dry then I placed the cigarette down until I had another craving. From just eating the half of orange and grapefruit it allowed my craving to go away. An hour later that darn cigarette craving was back, so I decided to light it up the cigarette that was dipped into the juices. You would think with a taste of orange flavor and grapefruit flavor your cigarette would taste good, well it didn't. This cigarette tasted so raunchy that it made me nauseous from the taste, nauseous from the smell, and made me realize I didn't want this cigarette after all.
Tips by ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment